Friday, December 24, 2010

JuSt NoThInG...

my friend ask me why write blog.. such a long phrase that i need to type..hmm.. i also wonder why???hem.. i like to write all my thought..about..hmm.. all~~

i like to write and i don't care if other party want to read this blog or not.. just to release my emo~~ hihi.. sometime when i feel bored and doing nothing i just come here and give, write and do anything i want to do including change background music hihi(memang xde keje~~)..

when i write here nobody know except 3 people who know whose blog is this~~hihi.. hope they are still have interest to share something with me and read this blog~~kenyang na chua(i just like it)..hihi..kumawoyo chinguya(thanks friend)

actually today i just finish my cfcs exam ..essay..WOW.. daebak!!hihi.. its not so difficult..the other story is at the first time in my university life.. we dental student will have our holiday start about early April to late august.. omo~~~ isnt it daebak(big hit!!).. what i will do in that long duration of time??? argh.. i cant wait anymore..oh god.. please let time passed by slowly before that holiday because i will attend the biggest exam ever..arghh...that are so thriller here!!! my body start to chill and a bit rigor even i went think about it..my life is full of exam~~~uhuk~~~



do well ok!! arasseo!!

3 comments:

  1. best wishes gee.. u can do it.. !!

    eh, dlm 3 org yg tau blog ko tu ada termasuk aku x?hhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure ah..hak2..hang pelancong setia gua..hak2~~thank hajar.. my yeppeun chingu..hik22

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh.. yeah.. tp aku xtau nk balas bahasa korea or jepun la.. ko expert kan ckp bahasa2 ni...terrer la..

    ReplyDelete

mesin berkata-kata

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

~KeNaNgAN~hARaPaN~ImPiAn~MaSa HaDaPaN~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template